Thursday 7 August 2014

Video Post & Review at Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews

Subtitle: My Circus Life

I had a giggle over at #SinfullySexyBookReviews with a guest video chat. Yes guys, zip over to Sinfully Sexy to watch me blather about Objects, Ben and Evander, those gorgeous guys (yeah, they've still got a chunk of my heart), and writing stuff.

In between dogs running in and out barking at the fence-fixing neighbours (cos that's what makes them happy - the dogs not the neighbours), people wandering about and birds going wild outside, it was a mad circus. It took a few attempts before I managed to get the viddie done. I also wound up with laryngitis! It was great fun though.

More importantly, I loved the review and would love for you guys to check it out. Oh, and incentives! I also have an eBook and #AmazonGiftCard #giveaway going there, so enter the draw!

Have a fabulous weekend, it's Friday morning here! 6.30 in the a.m. … aaaargh! Bring on the weekend!

xoxo

J

No comments:

Post a Comment