Tuesday 13 May 2014

Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

The Kill! Kill! title of that Russ Meyers number just makes me want to type FASTER! :) I’m incredibly irritated at myself, due to circus-like life dramas the last month or two jamming me spending quality time at the keyboard. Yada yada!

You see that guy on the left? That look? That’s how I feel about that wasted time, but the second Seven Deadly Sins is closing in and I’m on the homestraight.

I’ve taken an hour or two looking at pretty pix for the cover of the next Deadly Sins story. I’ve narrowed it down to three, depends how gritty versus pretty I want to go. Gotta admit, I do like gritty.

Talking about Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, its star, Tura Satana, like the brilliant Pam Grier (check her out in Tarantino’s great Jackie Brown), could power so many of the current actresses off the screen if she were hitting the scene now.

Or maybe they'd be just as sanitised and blanded down by commercial pressures as so often happens. What a huge fail if so.

Today I was guilted by three mad friends into actual big bloody walk exercise – photo proof included. Take note, cos it doesn’t happen often, I’m conserving energies :)


MUST GET BACK TO SEVEN SINS!

Meanwhile, the drop dead amazing take-no-prisoners Nina Hagen. Kind of on a vaguely Seven Deadly Sins theme (+ a very sexy guardian angel I'd like):

No comments:

Post a Comment